Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
The primary responsibilities of this role to national level will include:
* This position is responsible for generating all necessary payments of rents, services and materials, so that the sales operation flows smoothly (OPEX).
* This position is responsible for creating the information base for all payments, renewal dates, card checks and material requests that are required for the sales force.
* Checking Expense Vouchers (Travel and Telcel) – Travel For VP Acquisition
*Elaboration and tracking of payment of rents, maintenance, cleaning, fixed services, etc.
* Petition and coordination of stationery and business card delivery
* Procedure for assigning cell lines and equipment through the Telcel Inplant.
* Control, request to purchase and update assignment of copiers, discharges, recovering Responsive Letters (national level)
* Processing of all that is generated from OPEX payments, Stationery, Fixed Expenses, Materials purchased, Checking Expenses, etc.
* Other administrative responsibilities
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Economic administrative LAE, Public Accountant, proficiency in excel, powerpoint, strong communications and relationship skills, Strong analytical skills, leadership of small and medium teams. Excellent team player, able to build and leverage relationships across all levels. Ability to handle several projects and challenges at the same time.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 27, 2019, 5:06:51 PM