Millions of customers depend on our infrastructure,
The success of our entire company rests on our systems, networks, and people. Our Technology Project Managers know that delivering on that promise takes a robust, scalable and efficient Infrastructure. So if you’re an expert on real estate and infrastructure and know the value of supporting technology and the people who depend on it, build you career here.
Build a strong infrastructure and a solid career.
The best infrastructure isn’t built in a day or even a year and it’s certainly not built without a team. Here’s just some of what you’ll do:
- Reporting directly to Site Services Director, the Project Manager will be responsible for planning, coordination and status reporting of projects from initiation to implementation
- Projects need to be managed remotely from Singapore across Asia. The role requires some travel to the project sites,
- Candidate should have experience in managing project across geographies in Asia
- End to End project management experience across infrastructure towers located in various regions.
- Responsible for managing project costs, resources, change requests, risks and issues to ensure that maximum business benefits are maintained and provides regular project status updates.
- Good knowledge and understanding around network, voice, EUC, cabling, comms room and data center
- Experienced with real estate projects and office relocation
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline or equivalent work experience required
- 5 - 10 years of technical delivery experience
- Successful candidate will routinely exhibit abilities to effectively plan, coordinate, deploy and manage resources to accomplish project objectives and complete project deliverables.
- Must have excellent communication and influence skills.
- Self-starter who is able to function effectively within a diverse and globally-dispersed team.
- Experience facilitating Agile, Scrum, or similar processes
- Familiarity with Rally and/or Jira tools
- Scrum Master, PMI or equivalent Certification a plus
At the core of Project Management for Real Estate and Infrastructure
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Agile Practices
- Ability to develop project plans and ensure the scope and approach are fully understood by all stakeholders while identifying and tracking key project milestones
- Ability to manage project budgets, control costs and financial variances and mitigate project risks within project and program management tools
- Effectively able to communicate progress of project delivery in terms of cost, forecast, schedule and assessment of risks/issues
- Ability to ensure project meets compliance and regulatory obligations with the highest quality of deliverables
- Financial and technical acumen
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded Aon Hewitt Best Employer Singapore six times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
As an employee, you can expect challenging work, with purpose. Be more than just your job. Be the voice of inspiration and transform the way the world does business for a living. By joining American Express, you are choosing to become a part of the dynamic team that is recognized as Singapore's "Best Employer 2018".
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 28, 2019, 9:13:24 AM