Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Millions of customers depend on our infrastructure, we depend on you.
The success of our entire company rests on our systems, storage, and people. Our Infrastructure engineers know that delivering on that promise takes a robust, scalable and efficient Infrastructure. So if you’re an expert on infrastructure and know the value of supporting technology and the people who depend on it, build your career here.
Build a strong infrastructure and a solid career.
The best infrastructure isn’t built in a day or even a year and it’s certainly not built without a team. The ideal candidate will have a system engineering background and an innovative mindset of using software to solve problems. Here’s just some of what you’ll do:
• Evaluate, Architect, design, prototype storage solutions to support business strategies, deliver business value, and shape technology strategies.
• Identify exciting opportunities for adopting new technology to solve existing needs
• Improve time to market by automating test cases used for new product evaluation
• Build and design Infrastructure automation framework for storage technologies which will provide common interface to multiple storage systems and vendors
• Build reusable code to automate day to day storage tasks
• Integrate storage automation systems into enterprise automation framework.
• Partner with various teams and stakeholders to drive project governance & Operational readiness
• Develop deep understanding of tie-ins with other storage solutions systems and platforms within the supported domains.
• Demonstrated willingness to learn new Technologies.
Are you up for the challenge?
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related engineering field
• Knowledge on SAN, NAS, Object protocols and technologies
• Atleast 4-6 years of programming experience in one or many languages Python, Django, React and GO
• At least 2-4 years of working knowledge of any Storage product (VMAX, NetAPP, ScaleIO, Solid Fire, ECS, Pure)
At the core of Infrastructure Engineering
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
• Agile Practices
• Emerging Technologies
• SDLC Methodologies and Practices
• System/Platform Domain Knowledge
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 7, 2020, 7:39:17 AM