There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
American Express is embarking on an exciting transformation driven by an energetic new team of high performers. This group is nimble and creative with the power to shape our technology and product roadmap. If you have the talent and desire to deliver innovative payment products and services at a rapid pace, serving our customers seamlessly across physical, digital, mobile, and social media, join our transformation team.
- Drive the development and delivery of technical products, SRE tools and solutions for our customers.
- Coordinate with product, business, technical, and other partners to prioritize, plan, and execute development schedules in-line with product development initiatives and regulatory needs.
- Use technical acumen to provide design alternatives and support team in technical issue resolution.
- Identify and track team velocity, financials, and other critical metrics in relation to the project/program and its plan
- Provide transparency into gaps, issues, risks and opportunities across scrum teams, tackle impediments
- Drive program, release level and enterprise improvement and standardization activities using SAFe as the primary framework
- Good knowledge on ITIL framework in servicing application or infrastructure domain
- Site Reliability Engineering responsibilities, good understanding of Observability metrics
- Exposure with Industry standard observability tools implementation such as Graphana, Prometheus, Splunk, session replay tools, synthetic monitoring etc.
- Handles escalations and drive issue resolutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience required
- 4 years of hands on experience on application/infrastructure monitoring, design and configure observability tools, good analytical/problem solving skills
- 4 years of progressively responsible experience with technical delivery and IT project management using Agile Methodology or Service Delivery Management of mission critical customer facing applications
- Experience facilitating Agile, Scrum or other rapid application development teams to deliver technology solutions on time, on budget, and to spec.
- Strong understanding of SAFe or iterative development processes, including quality and testing practices
- Possess a high degree of technical savvy, with a keen ability to learn new technology quickly and easily
- Adaptive communication, good analytical skills
- Collaboration & teamwork
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 3, 2019, 11:10:43 AM