There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Analyst, Prospect Marketing Platforms
Are you interested in driving digital innovation that will create critical marketing capabilities for accelerated business growth? Do you want to be part of a dynamic, high-performing digital platforms team that is tasked with delivering transformational marketing technologies that shape the way we market and communicate with our prospects and customers – both in the US and globally?
At American Express, the Enterprise Platform team was established to reimagine how technology intersects with the people who count on it every day. Our teams provide solutions to offer powerful selling & re-selling engines to acquire new customers for 20K+ Sales, CRM and Marketers around the world.
The Marketing Automation & Lead Generation Team, part of Enterprise Platforms, is looking for an energetic, strategic thinker to drive improvements to our acquisition marketing products and deliver new capabilities for our partners. Our focus is to create a seamless, global digital acquisition ecosystem that improves how marketers capture, digitally nurture and convert leads. This is a high-profile opportunity to work across AMEX to enable innovative, cross-channel capabilities that help AMEX marketers drive digital engagement and prospect experiences.
- Collaborate with the Prospect Marketing Capabilities Product Owner to deliver improvements and new capabilities. Become the subject matter expert on our products, deeply understand the needs of our digital acquisition partners and their business processes so you can help drive product strategy/vision.
- Assist in advancing key initiatives with our scrum team. Ensure that our developers understand the business outcomes we are trying to achieve with our products and the capabilities. Create and maintain stories and documentation in partnership with the Product Owner. Conduct analysis, think critically and coordinate with team to find answers to questions as they have them.
- Partner with our stakeholders. Establish relationships with our marketing, data, sales, technology, and compliance partners to understand their acquisition needs and advocate, as needed, for the optimal solution. Help prioritize workstreams and manage team capacity by articulating trade-offs. Serve as a bridge between business and technology, building common understanding and ensuring that the relevant parties are on the same page.
- You have 1-2 years of experience in a product development, marketing technology or digital acquisition role
- You have experience working with marketing automation platforms (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle Eloqua)
- You have excellent communications skills and can gain alignment, influence priorities, and build positive relationships
- You are passionate about learning how complex systems and processes work, and how to make them better
- You are self-motivated and energized by a fast paced, complex environment
- You have strong project management and analysis skills
- You have experience with Agile software development methodology
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 14, 2020, 12:06:15 PM