Our successful Team Leader has a passion for delivering extraordinary service and demonstrated leadership ability to inspire their team to drive exceptional business results.
Support and trust to thrive in your career and life
- Experiences to become a great leader
- A world of opportunities to grow your career
- An inclusive culture to help you thrive
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Deliver tailored, inspirational and effective coaching to CCPs
- Hold regular sessions to observe individual performance and provide honest and actionable feedback through one-on-one sessions.
- Inspire and motivate team members to have a passion to serve
- Create an environment in which the employee feels their contribution is valued in extraordinary customer service
- Consistently and effectively implement the Performance Management Process as a leadership tool to help employees maximize their performance
- Ensure adequate staffing levels to maintain service levels and employee satisfaction
- Participate in the selection, training and development of high performing and highly engaged team members
- Lead and maintain employee satisfaction and engagement by using reward and recognition tools available
- Lead by example, promoting blue box behaviors and encouraging an effective and positive work environment
- Challenge your team to ‘raise the bar’ and drive continuous improvement
- Build talent pipeline by identifying staff with high potential for succession planning and coaching.
- Follow up on requests by leader, peers and direct reports consistently.
- Encourage team members to own first resolution of service issues and provide the necessary coaching.
- Encourage risk-taking and empowerment within the agreed process and standards to address customer needs.
- Analyze metrics and any issues that could affect achievement of service levels immediately.
- Analyze performance management data, and identifying opportunities to further drive Customer satisfaction, Service levels, Sales point rate, Average handling time, Profitability, Schedule adherence, etc.
- Monitor customer servicing calls, and identifying opportunities to ensure flawless servicing
- Initiate process improvements by identifying service delivery gaps, offer solutions and successfully implement ideas to enhance American Express products and services
- Ensure compliance for all processes and policies
- Analyze skills and abilities to identify individual strengths and opportunities to develop action plans.
- Plan, and prepare for daily coaching activities to develop and motivate individuals
- Continually develop skills required for Team Leader effectiveness, and seek opportunities to learn from peers.
- Communicate the current state of the business regularly and help team to understand departmental priorities and the impact of these on their role.
- Foster open communication by conducting regular meaningful team meetings/huddles to share success and challenges.
- Use communication and role modeling to ensure all team members understand clearly what behaviors are required to provide extraordinary customer care.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- A natural and inspirational coach - a proven motivator of people
- A passion for, and experience in, the delivery of premium customer service
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities, work in a fast paced environment and make decisions quickly
- Demonstrated superior communication/interpersonal skills
- Effective mediator
- Creative and dynamic thinker
- Proven ability to drive improvements in team performance
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel
- People leadership experience
- Experience in a contact centre environment
- Bachelor's degree PREFERRED
- Minimum total work experience of 5 years REQUIRED
- Direct people leading experience of 3-7 years in a Premium call center customer service environment (with recent / current chat support account experience as team leader REQUIRED, BFSI account experience A PLUS)
- Previous heavy exposure to drive Voice of the Customer metrics REQUIRED
- Location: Bonifacio Global City, Taguig (near St. Luke’s BGC) office location
- Workplace Flexibility: Full-time – may have to work on rotational shifts, PRIMARILY NIGHT SHIFT depending on business needs including weekends and holidays.
- American Express offers a fantastic and diverse working environment. High performance is rewarded with target driven incentives
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 27, 2019, 12:04:59 PM