The Product Analyst with the Global Onboarding and Orchestration Product in the Global Application Experience and Enablement team is responsible for the design, development and deployment of the Global Onboarding and Orchestration Platform (GO2) stories. The successful individual ensures that his/her Product meets the evolving needs of the enterprise through continual innovation, evaluation and deployment.
- Collaborates closely with the Product Manager to break down Product Features into User Stories, defines acceptance criteria, and ensures the test plan will result in a high quality products.
- Coordinates the effort of a scrum team within a SAFE train (stakeholders, developers and analytics) to deploy the new features/stories across markets and products.
- Prioritizes the scrum team's backlog in collaboration with the Product Manager and other teams on the release train.
- Requires strong organizational, technical and creative problem-solving skills. Must work well in a dynamic, complex environment and under deadline pressures.
- The Product Analyst will support and assist the Product Manager and the Director Product Development.
- Identifying opportunities and driving roadmap, and features
- Leading the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the customer and technology;
- Prioritizing engineering work and balancing the requirements of customers and stakeholders;
- Enabling analytics-driven decision making to evolve products and usage;
- Evangelizing and demoing the product and shepherding products through the development process, advocating to achieve the best outcomes;
- Interacting with stakeholders to identify needs, opportunities, and gaps, and solve problems;
- Brainstorming and negotiating effectively with various stakeholders to continuously define feature/story priority;
- Help your team develop products by making difficult tradeoffs and removing roadblocks;
- Defining and executing the deployment plan, working to insure that marketing and sales have what they need to be successful
- Establishing the product’s goals and reviewing success metrics to achieve commercial success;
- Prioritizing the scrum team backlog;
- Contributing to various team ceremonies.
- Experience working with an engineering team to deliver software or new technology. 1+ years in Software Product Development is highly desired.
- A good balance of technical knowledge and a mindset of driving digital innovation and business metrics with a customer first intent
- Agile experience is required. Scaled Agile Framework and principles is a plus.
- Understanding of the evolving compliance and regulatory requirements and environment and how to incorporate technology, infrastructure and security requirements into the product design is a plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners to drive collaboration and alignment
- High degree of organization, individual initiative and personal accountability
- An ability to solve complex problems and a highly analytical approach;
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly desired; CS degree related technical field is an asset.
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 3, 2019, 3:45:36 PM