Global Advertising and Brand Management (GABM) creates worldwide demand for American Express, driving business through innovative marketing, messaging, partnerships, and experiences. Within GABM the Global Social Content team focuses on developing breakthrough content programs across Social platforms that drive consideration and loyalty amongst Millennials.
This Senior Manager/ Manager position will play a key role in developing holistic and innovative creative content programs that deliver the American Express brand ethos at scale, ultimately driving marketplace demand.
- Implement a fan-first approach to creative and innovative Social Media programs that builds engagement and consistent advocacy for American Express across Social platforms.
- Deliver social media content and campaigns that extend the narrative and reach of key company priorities.
- Use social listening to inform marketing and service-related programs to drive engagement with and elevate the profile of the brand.
- Embrace and champion adaptive marketing by tracking, analyzing and optimizing campaigns in real time.
- Deliver holistic campaign learning agendas and performance evaluations.
- Manage agencies to flawlessly execute Social Media campaigns and Content creation, on time, to budget.
- Help educate and collaborate with stakeholders internally by consulting with partners on social media strategies and programs and sharing best practices, POVs, Social Guidelines.
- Work in close collaboration with various internal groups including Media, Advertising, Experiential, PR, Customer Service and Business Units.
- Be passionately in tune with the latest social media and mobile developments, online behavior, tools, best practices and trends.
- Develop and follow processes that deliver excellence in execution and adhere to compliance guidelines and company policies.
- Develop original content that pioneers American Express brand innovation.
- 5 years of substantial social, content/ digital marketing development and execution experience, ideally from a digital agency, brand marketing, or top online publisher.
- Must be very organized, with good attention to detail and able to manage multiple campaigns at once - proven track record of meeting deadlines and deliverables.
- Must have creative passion and ability to generate innovative ideas
- Must be an enthusiastic and avid user of social media/internet communities – a true ‘SME.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, using initiative to manage multiple stakeholders simultaneously.
- Proven project management skills, exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to establish strong collaborative relationship with both internal and external partners.
- Proven team player; collaborative and passionate in your approach but able to work autonomously.
- Be flexible and thrive in a fluid work environment.
- A plus, understanding of media landscape as well as SEO and Measurement analytics planning.
- Location: 200 Vesey St, New York, NY 10285
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 3, 2019, 3:27:08 AM