There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- To develop and execute the communications strategy of the General Manager’s Office according to the current needs of the site in line with the enterprise strategic framework
- To deliver fully-compliant branding and communication collaterals that are documented, tracked, signed off and filed
- To provide support during GMO-sponsored events such as executive visits
- To deliver fully-compliant branding and communications collaterals for the Customer Engagement Network across all markets being serviced in Manila – US, UK, Canada and ANZ
- To provide fully-compliant branding and communications templates to CEN which will be utilized for regular releases such as commendations, announcements and certificates
- To ensure that every communications release is documented, tracked, signed off, filed through the establishment of persons of contact for communications for each market to facilitate monitoring of all collaterals
- To deliver fully-compliant communication collaterals for internal and external publics as needed, which are documented, tracked, signed off and filed; and which reflect proper branding
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, especially the development of plain English communication and possible website material
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications especially MS PowerPoint, MS Word and MS
- Highly developed analytical, problem solving, consultation and negotiation skills
- 2 years relevant experience preferred
- Proven ability to effectively facilitate focus groups / teams
- Demonstrated experience working as a communications professional in a large, multinational organization or environment including management of a range of organisational communication and change management programs
- Diploma or Degree qualification
- Sound planning, project management and organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines within short time frames and to manage change
- Attention to detail
- Change management experience together with exposure to facilitating groups
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good networking internal and external networking skills
- Strong organisational and creative skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 2, 2019, 10:47:50 AM