American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Global Services Group (GSG) brings together the company’s external and internal servicing functions, and includes the below world-class organizations:
• Global Servicing Network, which provides exceptional care to our external customers, and
• Global Business Services, which provides many of the vital internal services that make American Express run efficiently
Global Business Services
Global Business Services (GBS) is a shared services organization that brings together key internal functions to support all of American Express. GBS colleagues manage procurement, real estate, sales operations & business enablement, and partner with business units to execute complex change initiatives.
Emerging as the Enterprise Sales Operations & Business Enablement utility (SABE) within GBS is an internal servicing team providing sale performance reporting, platform servicing & capabilities, marketing operations & other business enablement services driving standardization & agility for the organization. GBS & SABE’s vision is to make internal servicing as strong as external servicing and thus it keeps pushing the boundaries for Sales & marketing group’s effectiveness through innovative use of technology & process transformation.
• Work with stakeholders to identify, specify and document complex user stories (business requirements)
• Independently work with internal SABE teams and document business requirements around automation/ process improvements, specifically around prioritized business use cases.
• Create design documents and review with leaders and other stakeholders (as needed) to ensure automation solutions are designed optimally.
• Prepare project plans and other supporting information and providing timely project status to all stakeholders.
• Manage customer expectations including scope, schedule, changes, capacity and problem resolution.
• Drive on-time, high quality deliverables
• Develop, deliver and maintain Alteryx workflows
Critical Factors to Success (Outcome Driven):
• Develop & Lead automation implementations via Alteryx to provide world class customer experience
• Be a part of the champion team who is focused on delivering business results with servicing and innovation at their core
• Enhance customer service experience by implementing new age technology platforms & capabilities to provide strong customer service
• Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders.
• Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
• Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
• Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world’s best customer experiences every day
Bachelor's or Master’s degree in technology/Engineering
• Ability to prioritize & deliver work within a deadline-driven climate.
• Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly Experience in Agile Scrum methodology
• Strong Business Acumen & problem solving skills
• Team player with ability in collaborating across Business & Technology Organizations
• Proficiency in Intelligent automation specifically via Alteryx
• Working experience in VBA, SQL, Tableau
• Exposure to Robotics Technologies such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, PEGA is a definite plus
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 2, 2019, 5:48:21 AM