Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
The Salesforce team is part of the new Enterprise Platform COE team. Core to our purpose is reimagining the platform solution-delivery model to dramatically improve our strategic agility, speed to market, effectiveness of delivery and transparency.
We work closely with our sales and account development organization – selling to new clients and helping grow business with existing clients. New times bring new challenges and we need to drive huge productivity gains in our field organization. We need to do more with the people we have: sell more, retain higher numbers of clients, and drive higher satisfaction amongst our clients. Salesforce.com is the platform that will drive enhanced productivity in our field teams. We are building and delivering a single, global salesforce.com platform -- a command-center for everything our field teams need to do, see and act-on.
We are on a journey to build a best-in-class Product & Engineering Organization. Our Product people not only understand how technology works, but how that technology intersects with the people who count on it every single day. Today, creative ideas, insight and new perspectives are at the core of how we create a more powerful, personal and fulfilling experience for all our customers. So if you’re passionate about a career building breakthrough products and making an impact on our Developer experience, Customer facing Product Managers, Sales & Account development organization and customers, look no further.
You won’t just keep up, you’ll break new ground.
You’ll be challenged every day as our Salesforce platform team works to create the Salesforce Platform of tomorrow. Here’s just some of what you’ll be doing:
The Sr. Product Manager serves as a key member of the Salesforce.com Product team for Enterprise Platforms and will be responsible for all aspects of the end-to-end product lifecycle for features or products in whole and primarily on Data and Integration transformation. The Sr. Product Manager will be responsible for innovating on behalf of our users and creating meaningful product experiences. The Sr. Product Manager will collaborate with business leaders and partners to support and help create a compelling product vision, strategy and roadmap, and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment. The Sr. Product Manager has responsibility for decision making and prioritization for their products, working with field enablement, design, engineering, and servicing leaders to convert the product vision and strategy into a well-managed product roadmap using an iterative release cycle with the customer in mind. The Sr. Product Manager will participate actively in all phases of the process along with cross-functional teams. The Sr. Product Manager may have an opportunity to lead/manage one+ product team members.
This Sr. Product Manager will be focused on building best in class data integration frameworks, design patterns and abstraction layer for integration with Salesforce platform, creating products that will improve productivity and efficiency for sales and account development users. This includes both iterating and enhancing existing big data initiatives and creating new potential data use cases within the Salesforce platform.
- Finding opportunities and providing input on product vision, strategy, roadmap, and features, including external benchmarking and keeping a pulse on big data, machine learning, and customer preferences.
- Develop and refine Enterprise Salesforce Organized Data layer, Integration frameworks, design patterns and creating a robust abstraction layer for Salesforce platform integration utilizing API, Big data, and other relevant tools and techniques to deliver the world’s best customer experience
- Interacting with users & partners to identify needs, opportunities, and gaps, and solve real problems.
- Works with various partners to continuously define feature priority.
- Drives the product functional design and UX design process based on an intimate knowledge of the customer and technology.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements/user stories and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for his or her products, balancing the requirements of customers and partners.
- Lead engineering (scrum) team to deliver data and intelligence products on the Salesforce platform
- Coordinates communication, advances and facilitates resolution of risks, issues, and changes tied to the Product Backlog.
- Defining and executing the deployment plan, working to ensure that field enablement and sales have what they need to be successful.
- Enabling analytics driven decision-making to evolve products, understand active usage and measure product OKR’s.
- Develops appropriate hypothesis tracking and OKR’s with team to track product outcomes post-release in order learn quickly and iterate based on real data and feedback.
- Establishing the product’s goals and reviewing success metrics to achieve commercial success.
- Continually improving products post-launch, prioritizing bugs and feature requests based on customer satisfaction and meeting outcome goals measured by OKR’s.
- Laser focus on the Platform hardening while driving usage and adoption of the Blaze platform
A good balance of technical knowledge and business insight with a consistent track record of driving digital innovation and business metrics with a customer-first mindset;
- An established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment;
- High degree of organization, individual initiative and personal accountability;
- 7+ years of experience in Product Management and/or Product Development.;
- Prior experience with Cornerstone Big Data Platform preferred, experience with Salesforce.com a plus;
- MBA or related field recommended, with a BA/BS preferably in CS or technical field.
What is it about you ?
- You hold yourself accountable.
- You make decisions with imperfect information.
- You solve complex problems with a highly analytical approach.
- You’re methodical in how you recover from mistakes and crises.
- You operate optimally under extreme pressure.
- You’re excellent at understanding competing priorities.
- You can build trust with and inspire your team
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 3, 2019, 12:41:22 PM