One Amex is a product development platform which breaks business unit, market, and device boundaries to create cohesion, simplicity, and ubiquity across digital at American Express.
One Amex enables engineers to develop fast, scalable, and consistent websites. Since it follows an inner source model, everyone at American Express can view and contribute to any part of the platform. It is built on an open governance policy!
Being part of One Amex is about being a platform champion to build reusable software that impacts our customers in a positive way though data and content. In addition, our colleagues are responsible for rolling out the new products & updates and ensuring meeting the compliance need of the business.
We are innovative and a global organization with activities in different customer experiences.
Join our team to roll out and operate exciting new products and services that help all American Express customers. You will collaborate with a set of experienced product managers & program managers and act as web project & operation leader for defining, planning and executing web projects to deliver contextual customer experiences as well as meet compliance requirements. You'll work closely with our business and product managers, web and mobile engineering team.
We are looking for a strong leader who can work at the intersection of business, engineering, and user experience, with deep domain knowledge of managing projects and operations related to Web Operation, Migration & Compliance
- Organizing web projects/programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the One Amex
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of One Amex
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program
- Executing the programs with the support of Business, Product and Software Engineering teams
- Actively identify customer needs and push to fulfill these needs
- Partner across American Express teams to align and seek buy-in for the vision
- Work closely with engineering, data, analytics and product management teams to deliver results
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related technical field
- Deep knowledge of project & operation management involving web sites, navigation, domain, migration & compliance
- Experience of 5+ years as a program / project manager of complex web technologies
- Track record of shaping project and program strategy and roadmaps for web operations & compliance
- Ability to work with business teams, software development teams, web engineers, and design team manage projects
- Growth mindset; ability to learn and introduce new ideas for innovation
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to influence other teams
- Strong business acumen and judgement
- Track record of managing global and enterprise web projects & platform operations
- MBA plus
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 10, 2020, 2:45:58 PM