American Express is one of the world’s most recognizable brands. With 55,000 people working across 44 countries, we’re a global services company connecting millions of consumers and businesses around the world. As a global leader in financial services, American Express has built its reputation on innovation and forward thinking. Since we are committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand, we continually strive to deliver the best possible service to our customers.
We are looking for a Business Planner that will report directly to the head of the GM&NS Nordics & Baltics. You will get the opportunity to work closely with the head of the Nordics & Baltics, local management as well as regional management. This position will give you a strong insight into the payment landscape, you will face a steep learning curve and get exposed to AMEX leadership worldwide.
A successful candidate will possess exceptional organizational, prioritization, communication and analytical skills as well a proven track record of operating independently.
What you’ll do:
Support evolution and development of Nordics strategy
Managing planning & tracking for key performance metrics
Ownership of market P&Ls, financial commitments and market expenses
Consolidating SQP investment requests and building Opex plans
Driving Nordic coverage and sales strategy across all sales channels
Creating Business Unit Reviews and other Senior Leader presentations
Organising team engagement activities
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Attention to detail and able to maintain good accuracy levels
- Analytical thinker
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven ability to assume leadership positions, interact with executive management, and work with a variety of stakeholders.
- Professionalism and discretion skills are essential
- Excellent skills in PowerPoint and Word
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree required – Ideally with a degree in Finance, Economics or Business
- You have experience in Corporate Finance/Strategy/Management Consulting
- Project management experience seen as a plus
- You have the ability to work autonomously
- You are motivated to take the lead on structuring ambiguous problems to effective solutions
What we offer
- Great opportunity to build a foundational understanding of the GM&NS and Card business to enable further growth within the American Express business locally or abroad
- Be part of setting and driving the strategic agenda for the business
- To work in a global company with great opportunity for personal growth and development
Our Blue Box Values
- Quality – We provide outstanding products and unsurpassed service that, together, deliver premium value to our customers
- Integrity – We uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions
- Teamwork – We work together, across boundaries, to meet the needs of our customers and to help the company win
- Personal Accountability – We are personally accountable for delivering on our commitments
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 14, 2020, 1:21:59 AM