Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Responsibilities and Example Tasks:
- Assists in developing, implementing and monitoring compliance to AXP and Information security policies, standards and procedures, and other policies and standards as appropriate
- Prepares materials (reports, presentations, spreadsheets, etc) on information security to help develop scenarios, response procedures, and to enable informed decision making; verify completeness, accuracy and relevance of data gathered
- Utilizes tools and documented processes to ensure consistency and optimization of information security processes; work in support of efforts to measure and improve information security processes
- Maintains internal documentation library, ensuring that process and other documentation is regularly updated to reflect latest operational processes and requirements
- Provides analytical support as needed for issue management, project assessments, and reporting
- Participates in the evaluation of products and/or procedures to enhance productivity and effectiveness
- Supports the analysis of underlying trends and action plans associated with information security and other domains
- Test Security tool implementations and assist enterprise customers in adoption of security tools
- Computer Information Systems or similar academic training.
- Strong work prioritization, planning, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge or awareness in information security, compliance, assurance, and/or other security best practices and principles.
- Data Analysis tools including Excel, Hadoop, SQL and database, Active Directory and others.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 4, 2019, 10:09:27 AM