Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people. Come join us and realize your potential.
Recruitment Manager – Technology, will be responsible for the recruitment service delivery for Technology function across India. Must have experience in managing stakeholder relationships, drive the recruitment processes, which includes talent branding, sourcing strategies, selection process, candidate experience, data management and all the related responsibilities. The position involves the full range of business services that span day to day recruitment activities to participation in longer range strategic initiatives, such as organizational change, department staff planning and process improvement.
• Ability to build and sustain trust while leveraging partnerships at all levels.
• Full life cycle of talent acquisition experience with demonstrated ability to deliver customized strategies.
• Taking ownership and responsibility regardless of the positive or negative situation.
• Understanding our hiring leaders’ needs and delivering value by creating right the solutions for them.
• Demonstrated ability to listen, understand, convey, and relate ideas, concepts and issues clearly and confidently through all channels while having an awareness of environmental cues.
• Responsible for deploying sourcing strategies and talent pipelining for Niche hiring across all levels
• Interaction with Business Head to discuss the requirement plan and device the action plan.
• Managing the complete recruitment life-cycle from requirement download, sourcing & selection, Salary negotiations, making salary offer and then completing joining formalities
• Sourcing best talent through social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and Employee Referral Program& Internal job posts.
• Create active pipeline for available Talent Pool for some critical upcoming positions.
• Client Relationship Management/stake holder management.
• Partnering with business in contributing to the decisions when selecting candidates for the assigned Business Units
• Interacting & developing rapport with all stake holders
• Strategizing Hiring requirements according to client's demands and ensuring that their needs are met on time and in the most cost-effective manner.
Minimum QualificationsCandidate Qualifications:
• 10+ years of recruitment leadership experience in fast paced technology recruitment environment
• Prior experience in developing and maintaining positive relationships with key stakeholders, hiring managers including HR contacts
• Experience of recruitment practices specifically in product engineering, computer software, Internet/Ecommerce, banking & financial services and fintech sectors
• Worked in a team environment that emphasized group contributions
• Ability to give presentations to clients ranging in group size of one to fifteen
• Proven ability to manage many projects/tasks at the same time
• Proven ability to perform under pressure and under tight deadlines
• Ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization and to develop strong client relationships
• Market trends orientation, Data analysis & trending and Influencing skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 13, 2020, 11:39:59 AM