- Exceed aggressive sales targets in the small business segment through a focus on winning new business to Amex
- Demonstrated rigor in sales pipeline management to ensure pipeline accuracy and adequacy in meeting the stated targets
- Align strategies across local team to ensure consistency and best practice sharing
- Fully engaging in the Performance Management and Development Planning Process
- Minimum 1 year of work experience
- Results driven
- Highly energized
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate solutioning and close sales over the phone
- Ability to collaborate and influence internally and externally
- Knowledge of Business-to-Business (B2B) industry in Hong Kong is ideal
- Knowledge of Corporate card/payment solutions and Sales pipeline management (Salesforce.com) would be an advantage
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 12, 2020, 10:00:49 PM