American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is the leading provider of payments for businesses of all sizes globally. The Account Development Team is a key part of GCS and manages relationships with Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) clients in Hong Kong, our goal is to achieve targets of building charge volume growth, product penetration and client retention through differentiated value proposition entrenchment by following call plans as they relate to current client segment prioritization campaigns.
We are looking for someone passionate about building relationships and helping business owners cultivate growth in their market and industry. If you are this person, then this is a truly unique opportunity that could provide you with the building blocks for an amazing career at American Express!
Our Account Development Specialists have passion for driving retention and growth within a shared portfolio of small or medium enterprise clients. They manage and support business owners via the telephone by offering our products and services associate with differentiated values and benefits to help them run and grow their businesses.
- Drive charge volume growth and client retention on the shared portfolio of commercial clients
- Manage sales pipeline to ensure continued growth in the shared portfolio and retention of clients
- Improve perception of coverage and surcharge to facilitate greater client engagement and billings penetration
- Ensure quality and daily productivity targets are met
- Promote the American Express Brand
- Display an optimization growth mindset for improvements
- Experience in Outbound Sales or Account Management for SME clients is preferable
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with commercial clients (Decision Makers, Financial Controllers, Accountants, etc.)
- Highly customer oriented and results driven
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, including experience working closely with internal stakeholders and ability to influence all levels
- Self-leadership, maturity, flexibility and patience to respond to dynamic work environment and ever-changing business needs
- Experienced in driving sales outcomes through ownership of efficient sales target and metrics management
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 13, 2020, 3:33:42 AM