This role will be responsible for process and operation enhancement for American Express Global Commercial Services Hong Kong.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and implement business processes for Sales and Account Development teams to drive productivity
- Manage operation processes and measure effectiveness through proper tracking and reporting
- Develop structured and user-friendly central repository to document existing standard operation procedures
- Analyze and enhance Sales and Account Management workflow through system automation and digitization to optimize efficiency
- Coordinate with local leadership team and overseas stakeholder to ensure processes are developed and executed to support business priorities
- Communicate regulatory requirements, operation policy and processes to Sales and Account Development teams through trainings and different internal channels
- Work with regional Operation Excellence team on regular audit exercises
- Degree holder or above
- Excellent communication and organization skills with great attention to detail
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good at data processing and experienced in project management
- Excellent time management and able to work independently
- Ability to demonstrate high flexibility and a professional demeanour under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication in Chinese and English
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge in Tableau, Blue Prism and SalesForce is preferred
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 1, 2020, 9:47:57 PM