Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t live life without it.
Lead Collections Operations for Delhi and out locations markets by managing the outside agency partner network. Work very closely with the outside agency to ensure effective implementation of defined collections strategy. Provide feedback to management to improve strategy and governance customized to the local market of operation.
Purpose of the Role:
Manage a team of collection field executives by working extremely closely with the Agency management. Institute enhanced collections infrastructure, capability and governance. Improve collection efficiency.
- Ensure attainment of key business metrics (Roll rates, Recovery) by identifying issues / trends and take appropriate action to solve for them.
- Participate in strategic planning and decision making with the local leadership team.
- Partner With agencies to Identify Opportunities/Root Cause, deliver and monitor solutions to improve overall performance through analysis on effectiveness of collections, KPI and collector level effectiveness. Prepare and maintain monthly scorecards for self and the team.
- Ensuring adherence of all operations processes as per compliance requirements. Ensure all Customer escalations in local market are managed end to end in consultation with senior management.
- Ensure preparation and submission of engagement documents.
Result Oriented - Self-directed with strong interest in the collection business and passionate in driving business results strong thought leadership with ability to incorporate analytical & operational aspects to design & implement innovative solutions to drive performance. Sound knowledge of company’s products, policies and operations systems & processes. Proven ability to successfully multitask and constantly juggle priorities. Ability to partner and influence vendors, peers and management excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in collections and agency management
- Any Graduate
Knowledge of Platforms:
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 17, 2019, 2:10:25 AM