There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Global Services Group (GSG) brings together the company’s external and internal servicing functions, and includes the below world-class organizations:
• Global Servicing Network, which provides exceptional care to our external customers, and
• Global Business Services, which provides many of the vital internal services that make American Express run efficiently
Global Business Services
Global Business Services (GBS) is a shared services organization that brings together key internal functions to support all of American Express. GBS colleagues manage procurement, real estate, sales operations & business enablement, and partner with business units to execute complex change initiatives.
Emerging as the Enterprise Sales Operations & Business Enablement utility (SABE) within GBS is an internal servicing team providing sale performance reporting, platform servicing & capabilities, marketing operations & other business enablement services driving standardization & agility for the organization. GBS & SABE’s vision is to make internal servicing as strong as external servicing and thus it keeps pushing the boundaries for Sales & marketing group’s effectiveness through innovative use of technology & process transformation.
• Interface with client/marketing managers to align on marketing campaign objective
• Provide consultation on campaign sizing and targeting segmentation to the client manager, marketing managers and merchants
• Suggest and apply industry wide best practices on segmentation and campaign execution
• Develop and execute campaigns using Red Point Interaction (RPI) and similar campaign management tools for B2B/B2C Campaigns
• Interface with third party vendors e.g. CheetahMail for successful delivery of file
• Utilize various tools for population Sizing, Segmentation , defining Mail vs Control
• Suggest recommended course of action for future campaign optimization
• Assist the client campaign execution team in tracking of
a. region-wise campaigns
b. ad hoc/automated requests
• Utilize SAS/ SQL skills to do data analysis and provide business insights on campaign response data.
Role Name: Campaign Targeting & Delivery
Purpose: B2B campaigns at American Express means doing campaigns for its merchant base globally while B2C campaigns target Card Members on behalf of the merchants.
Critical Factors to Success (Outcome Driven):
• Focus on delivering business results with servicing and innovation at their core
• Enhance customer service experience by incorporating self-servicing capabilities
• Develop and execute accurate campaigns for B2B Campaigns
• Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders.
• Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
• Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
• Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world’s best customer experiences every day .
4+ years with relevant experience across
• Campaign Management tool on Redpoint / Epiphany and UNICA.
• SAS and SQL
Preferred: Exposure to Campaign Management life cycle
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business or Analytical focus (e.g. Finance, Statistics, Math, Accounting or Economics) and/or Engineering plus three years’ work experience in relevant Industry and Domain.
• Problem solving skills
• Strong business acumen
• Ability to prioritize and derive key insights
• Stakeholder management
• Data handling and reporting
• Analytical thought process
• Exposure to Campaign Management life cycle.
• Reporting Capabilities & VBA programming
• MS Office Suite
• Visual Basic Applications/ MS Access
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 14, 2020, 5:54:15 AM