As an employee, you can expect challenging work, with purpose. Be more than just your job. Be the voice of inspiration and transform the way the world does business for a living. By joining American Express, you are choosing to become a part of the dynamic team that is recognized as Thailand's "Best Employer 2019"
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
This position plays a critical role in driving overall business for American Express (Thailand). Responsible to manage the product lifecycle and overall success of the products within RCP and GRCC portfolio. The position reports to Head of Product & Customer Engagement.
Suitable candidate is ambitious and determined to succeed. It requires strategic thinking ability and holistic mindset. The successful candidate is someone who has deep curiosity on customer behavior and able to articulate vase amount of information to formulate strategies and drive execution with stakeholders.
The person is self-driven, enthusiastic in delivering the highest standard, and eager to make an impact in the organization.
Necessary skills required for the role are; product management, marketing strategy, P&L analysis, customer insights, competitor intelligence, data analytics, and project management.
Specifically, the person will be responsible for the following:
1. Customer & Industry Expertise
- Optimize data from internal and external sources to support data-driven decisions
- Always track key industry and global trends that impact our business
- Optimize and articulate data to inform internal stakeholder on regular basis to drive strategy
- Continuously maintain competitor intelligence
- Manage end-to-end product lifecycle
- Responsible for RCP and GRCC portfolio performance
- Manage product P&L
- Support budgeting process
- Determine the pricing framework and fee adjustment
- Lead new product introduction
- Develpp and drive product strategy across RPC and GRCC portfolio
- Formulate product and portfolio strategy to drive sustainable competitive advantage
- Develop product positioning and collaborate with stakeholder to execute
- Regular communication with stakeholders on product strategy
- Develop communication and marketing plan and execute marketing activities
- Partnering with relevant units to support and drive product management
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- 5+ years marketing experience, preferably in developing and rolling out end –end marketing campaigns
- Strong ability to drive results, and able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-moving environment
- Analytical, sound business acumen, attention to details and processes
- Have an eye for details and aptitude for research and analysis
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English with ability to contribute to large meetings, create compelling decks and external facing materials
- Ability to work and collaborate in a complex environment and build strong relationships within the organization
- Self-motivated and able to operate in environment of evolving priorities
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent required, MBA preferred
- Strong Will to Win and passion for marketing and strategy
- Proficiency in both written and verbal English and Thai
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 13, 2020, 3:54:29 AM