There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide—combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities—enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure maximum recovery on CM accounts through inbound/outbound telephone contact
- Analyze risk on customer accounts, with robust skip tracing strategy and sound decision making in our interaction responsibility is to drive the maximize liquidation and roll rate prevention for the business
- Ensure compliance and procedures are adhered to in all conversation with CM
- Keep our customer first in all conversation and embrace the customer first vision of American Express.
- Multi - skilled across card platforms / products is preferable
- Should display a penchant for result orientation and personal accountability
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building, presentation, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Should possess sound analytical, decision - making, and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint, and Word preferred
- Strong team player with high level of integrity
- Strong knowledge of American Express product, policies, and procedures
- Change management ability and self - motivating skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently
- Should be open to a rotating shift schedule
There are two ways to apply. They both go through the same process and would involve creating an online application. It’s up to you which one you choose. You can either apply online now or walk-in to apply at the following address during office hours:
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 16, 2019, 8:10:45 AM