Global Servicing Group
Where developing relationships is the key to our success.
Our vision is to provide our Card Members and Merchants the world’s best customer experience every day. We deliver for our customers, designing creative solutions to meet their needs, and aiming to make a meaningful difference in their lives.
Given the importance placed upon delivering extraordinary customer care at American Express, we see it as essential to attract and develop talented people by:
- Offering opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Recognizing and rewarding those who drive and deliver results
- Respecting and valuing diversity, integrity, and teamwork
This exciting Team Leader role is the coach to a team of highly skilled and motivated Credit Specialists
As an inspiring coach, the Team Leader will set team and individual performance goals and use performance metrics and reporting to drive performance and business results.
They will monitor customer interactions to ensure extraordinary service, and will provide consistent and ongoing coaching and feedback to ensure their teams are performing at their highest levels.
Motivate, Collaborate and Inspire
Help propel your team and its business partners to success
Here’s just some of what you’ll do in this role:
- Deliver tailored, inspirational and effective coaching to specialists
- Hold regular sessions to observe individual performance and provide honest and actionable feedback through one-on-one sessions.
- Inspire and motivate team members to have a passion to serve
- Create an environment in which the colleague feels their contribution is valued in extraordinary customer service
- Consistently and effectively implement the Performance Management Process as a leadership tool to help colleagues maximize their performance
- Ensure adequate staffing levels to maintain service levels and colleague satisfaction
- Participate in the selection, training and development of high performing and highly engaged team members
- Lead and maintain colleague satisfaction and engagement by using reward and recognition tools available
- Lead by example, promoting blue box behaviors and encouraging an effective and positive work environment
- Challenge your team to ‘raise the bar’ and drive continuous improvement Build talent pipeline by identifying staff with high potential for succession planning and coaching
- Follow up on requests by leader, peers and direct reports consistently.
- Encourage team members to own first resolution of service issues and provide the necessary coaching. Encourage risk-taking and empowerment within the agreed process and standards to address customer needs.
- Analyze metrics and any issues that could affect achievement of service levels immediately.
- Analyze performance management data, and identifying opportunities to further drive Cardmember satisfaction, Collection Metrics, Service levels, Average handling time, Profitability, Schedule adherence etc
- Monitor customer servicing calls, and identifying opportunities to ensure flawless servicing
- Initiate process improvements by identifying service delivery gaps, offer solutions and successfully implement ideas to enhance American Express products and services
- Ensure compliance for all processes and policies
- Analyze skills and abilities to identify individual strengths and opportunities to develop action plans.
- Plan, and prepare for daily coaching activities to develop and motivate individuals
- Continually develop skills required for Team Leader effectiveness, and seek opportunities to learn from peers.
- Communicate the current state of the business regularly and help team to understand departmental priorities and the impact of these on their role.
- Foster open communication by conducting regular meaningful team meetings/huddles to share success and challenges.
- Use communication and role modeling to ensure all team members understand clearly what behaviors are required to provide extraordinary customer care.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Skills and Qualifications:
Are you ready for the challenge?
- A natural and inspirational coach - a proven motivator of people
- A passion for, and experience in the delivery of premium customer service
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities, work in a fast paced environment and make decisions quickly
- Demonstrated superior communication/interpersonal skills
- Effective mediator
- Creative and dynamic thinker
- Proven ability to drive improvements in team performance
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel
- People leadership experience preferred
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong customer focus
- Location: Bonifacio One Technology Tower, Rizal Drive corner 31st Street, BGC, Taguig
- Workplace Flexibility: Full Time, Night Shift
- American Express offers a fantastic and diverse working environment. High performance is rewarded with target driven incentives
- Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 26, 2019, 5:56:48 AM