- To perform credit servicing call on overdue accounts, whilst delivering the first class customer service;
- Negotiate, collect and perform credit control on credit risk accounts in adhere with ICSSRM policy and procedures;
- Achieve specific performance targets based on call monitoring scores, effectiveness of outstanding balances collected, and daily volume handled / productivity.
- Effectively negotiate with a customer focused mind-set and discuss alternate payment arrangements and repayment plans for customers in financial difficulty.
- Recommend cancellation, or suspend spending privileges where required, and communicate these actions to customers
- Raise recommendation to write-off handling fees, petty balances or penalty charges, when justified or necessary.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Education: College Graduate
- Prefer candidates to have Customer Service experience.
- Must be willing and able to work any shift within our hours of operations, which includes nights and weekends.
- Ability to work in a fast paced call center environment, balancing the need to support the inbound call center while meeting production and quality goals.
- Ability to effectively communicate American Express concerns while ensuring customers that they are valued.
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to process large amounts of information in a short amount of time and articulate a workable solution to the customer.
- Computer literate with a solid working knowledge of current internet technology and the ability to research information for business related purposes.
- Must be comfortable making decisions and recommendations in unclear circumstances and be able to manage multiple tasks effectively while progressing through work concurrently.
- Resilient with the desire to continually improve personal performance, customer satisfaction and business brand and demonstrated patience and ability to solve customer concerns.
- Ability to navigate in multiple computer systems while interacting with the customer simultaneously.
- Must be able to effectively listen to the customer, make a connection, acknowledge and empathize when appropriate.
- Must have strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision.
- Must have the ability to use good, sound judgment in decision making and the ability to effectively manage change and remain calm in stressful situations.
- Self-motivated and committed to drive results with professional business maturity.
- Have Fluent English speaking and written skills both English and mandarin.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 20, 2019, 3:11:15 AM