The Global Strategy & Capabilities (GS&C) group sits within Global Merchant & Network Services (GMNS). GS&C’s mission is to become essential to merchants and partners globally by delivering an easy, frictionless, value-added experience that enables them to meet their goals and serve their customers. GS&C consists of a diverse set of teams that support the GMNS business.
This position is responsible for administrative support for three Vice Presidents within GS&C.
The ideal candidate must be seasoned and experienced in handling a wide range of administrative related tasks and be able to work independently and confidently under pressure. Building strong relationships, being resourceful and knowing how to navigate large organizations fluidly will also be critical to success in this position.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining 3 VPs' calendars (day-to-day and monthly) across multiple time-zones
- Managing active calendars and coordinating meetings and meeting spaces
- Coordinating and planning travel, building seamless itineraries with advance preparation for VP’s (e.g. hotel, rental car, and other travel-related needs)
- Preparing, reviewing, and processing expense reports, in line with company T&E policy
- Managing invoice processing and payment [do any of you have this?]
- Assisting with timekeeping and payroll duties, organization charts and completing cost-center reconciliations
- Managing the procurement of office supplies and other departmental needs
- Supporting team administration including on boarding for new hires, updating distribution lists, setting up group-wide team meetings and events, and other projects as needed
- Positive attitude, solutions-oriented demeanor, and reliable
- Ability to anticipate needs of and act on behalf of VP
- Exceptional organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail and a sense of urgency in execution and follow-up
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work autonomously with minimal guidance
- Strong work-ethic and interpersonal skills; proven team player and collaborator
- Strong integrity and ability to handle confidential / sensitive information with discretion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint; experience with Ariba, Concur and HR payroll systems preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience supporting executives with complex calendars and travel
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 14, 2020, 12:59:11 PM