As an employee, you can expect challenging work, with purpose. Be more than just your job. Be the voice of inspiration and transform the way the world does business for a living. By joining American Express, you are choosing to become a part of the dynamic team that is recognized as Thailand's "Best Employer 2019"
- Update dailay OA Activity into Database and WCC
- Generate confirmation letter to CM as request
- Loading reports and save to G Drive
- Distribute Agency Daily Referral report, Warning Report, GRCC reports to OA.
- Process to retrieve original applications from warehouse and prepare legal documents for OA
- Contact merchant for sale slip (replaced application) in case Application could find out
- Manage Legal Document Database
- Court file handling and process to Database
- Support OA on daily inquiry
- Process monthly Inventory Reconciliation and refer D/P to adjust credit balance by batch
- Daily review email in Collection inbox and action properly
- Back-up and support team when on leave such as Invoicing, JMT/Balance Calculation
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Powerpoint.
- Good self-discipline, able to work to deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work across multiple cultures and commercial environments.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate maturity and patience when handling difficult situations.
- Strong team player.
- Fair communication skills in English.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 24, 2019, 2:38:49 AM