Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people. Come join us and realize your potential.
CFN is a global network and Dispute Analytic team leads the strategic thinking and work closely with multiple stakeholders within the CFN Leadership team. Hence, we seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to provide superior service leveraging MIS/ Reporting, Statistics & Analytics knowledge & experience.
• Datamining and analyzing data from databases to drive optimization and improvement of business strategies
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
• Use statistical and predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences drive business outcomes
• Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
• Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
• Experience with common Big Data analytical toolkits, such as R, Python etc. Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, SAS, Hive
Experience with data visualization tools such as tableau, Power BI, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skill
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Shift Window- 7:30am-8pm(any 9 hours shift)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 8, 2020, 6:16:06 AM