There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Outstanding customer service has been at the core of American Express for more than 160 years. As part of the new Framework for Winning, our company vision is to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. This is at the heart of the work done in the Global Servicing Group (GSG), where “Customer Firsts” is our commitment to both external and internal customers. The Customer Engagement Network (CEN) is the largest customer-facing organization in GSG, delivering superior customer care via voice, chat and other channels to Cardmembers across the global proprietary business.
Global Business Integration (GBI) is the organization dedicated to supporting business change into CEN through change execution and project management. We are responsible for a portfolio of business initiatives developed across GCSG, ED&A, GSG and more. Projects we support range from Consumer Product or Benefit launches, refreshers or decommissions, new or enhanced Cardmember digital capabilities, marketing communications or campaigns, pricing or regulatory-driven changes, and internal servicing processes and strategies. Essentially, if there is an end Consumer card member impact/or impact on servicing procedures/tools uses by our Customer Care Professionals (CCPs), our team ensures that we understand, process and implement the change with minimal servicing disruptions.
To ensure readiness for change, GBI oversees customer journeys (on and offline) and develops servicing strategies to support new initiatives. We are then responsible for implementation for CEN, which includes ensuring capacity for new volume into the network, supporting the development of new capabilities and tools to service customers and delivering holistic and compelling change adoption to support awareness, knowledge and engagement for new news.
A Project Analyst is accountable for managing Business Initiatives aimed to support our Customer Engagement Network in delivering best in class CCP and customer environment through effective change management and relationship care.
- Serve as servicing lead on critical GCSG initiatives within market(s), championing ‘channel of choice’ balanced with Digital First and shepherding partners through other GSG functions (e.g. Credit, New Accounts)
- Provide and confirm business requirements and process information relating to US CEN
- Identify and evaluate project impacts to process, policy, people and technology
- Contribute to enhancement of existing CEN servicing processes
- Manage relationships and communications across key stakeholders, business partners and support & integration teams (e.g. GSLN, GCCM, GSP, GCSI) upstream and downstream
- Map Cardmember experience through E2E servicing journey, ensuring channel consistency
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise and CEN Stakeholder Signoff
- Develop & execute effective communication strategy
- Lead Train the Trainer Sessions (as needed)
- Create & Manage Extraordinary Customer Care Online (ECCO) content
- Identify & set measures of success using KPIs including VoCM
- Promote GBI brand image, prioritizing a broad and complex remit of activities aligned to our global objectives
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Relevant experience in Project Management and Change Management PREFERRED
- Customer First passion and advocacy with the ability to translate customer insights and analytics into compelling strategies.
- Exceptional attention to detail and commitment to quality; as a team we hold ourselves to extremely high standards and expect the same at every level of the group
- Working knowledge of service infrastructure with experience in customer care, including an understanding of how results are driven in a fast-paced, complex operations environment
- Flexible and responsive to rapid change, strong ability to operate in a very dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization REQUIRED
- Ability to build and maintain relationships across networks, within and outside GSG to deliver desired outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across departmental and geographic boundaries
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to prioritize workload and remain focused and calm at time of pressure
- Creative thinker who can combine best practices with new ideas
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 7, 2020, 10:00:25 AM