Responsibilities include functional ownership of fraud charge verification, including digital interactions and fraud communications. The incumbent will be responsible building capabilities and strategies to enhance customer experience in fraud related interactions while ensuring robust fraud controls. The role works very closely with Fraud Risk colleagues around the globe and with partners including Global Servicing Group, Enterprise Digital & Analytics and Tech, as well as with relevant stakeholders in US Consumer and Commercial businesses.
- 5+ years of experience identifying, implementing, and analyzing wide array of systematic and procedural solutions to address business problems
- Ability to manage relationships with wide variety of business partners
- Strong analytical and problem solving experience
- Demonstrated ability to influence alignment without authority, including ability to find win-win solutions with partners with range of goals.
- Exceptional ability to think both strategically and analytically
- High energy with ability to adapt to changing business priorities
- Strong project management skillset, comfort in development/modification of multiple integrated technology platforms.
- Advanced degree in quantitative field and work experience in the payments business, or risk management
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 6, 2020, 8:48:33 PM