Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people. Come join us and realize your potential.
The Big Data Labs (BDL) of American Express Corporation based in Bangalore, India is looking for best in class Product Managers for ML and Cloud platform team to work in a dynamic and rewarding workplace. BDL was started in 2012 and involves dynamic and talented researchers with Ph.D. or Masters degree from top tier institutes in India and abroad having research and product development expertise in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Science, Data Mining, Information Retrieval, High Performance Computing and related technical areas. The team is working on challenging research problems with real life relevance pertaining to progress the state of the art in science and develop products to solve business problems for American Express.
The Product Management team works closely with end users, designers, data scientist and engineers to build products from conception to launch. Product Manager bridged the gap between technical and business worlds as you build products that our customers love. You'll work with different team in American Express from Analyst, Designers, Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Finance. We are looking for extremely agile and entrepreneurial Product Managers to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Penchant for creating new products and executing them from conception to creating business impact through cutting edge research in relevant areas
- Experience of solving practical problems by developing novel techniques pertaining to above areas. Track record of deploying solution leading to business and societal benefits would be hugely favored.
- Strong programming and coding experience in languages such as R, Python, C, C++, Java; experience on deep learning platforms such as Theano, Torch etc. is desirable
Tags: India Campus
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 26, 2019, 7:08:26 AM