Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
The main purposes of this position are:
• Outbound call to SBS customers to increase card spending with building strong engagement by delivering value added services.
• Spend enablement consultation to maximize SBS customer card billing.
• Deliver best-in-class superior customer experience, leveraging Relationship CareSM and requiring the effectiveness to meet both self target, and contributing to unit team performance.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Strong customer service and hospitality mindset with highly developed interpersonal skills and attitude to exceed customers’ expectations
• Ability to drive results and solve problems with Growth Mind Set
• Deep knowledge about the card benefits/services, especially in SBS
• Effective verbal/written communication skill in Japanese
• PC and basic OS skills such as Word, Excel and Power point
• Flexibility in work hours/schedules to meet the market requirements
• Actively listien and incorporates input from others
• Knowledge& Skills for handling customer
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 26, 2019, 10:01:00 AM