Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
The best infrastructure isn’t built in a day or even a year and it’s certainly not built without a team. Here’s just some of what you’ll do:
- Contribute to the analysis of business, application, and technical infrastructure requirements.
- Design, build, enhance and integrate the infrastructure required to support various platforms and our business portfolio
- Support initiatives that deliver workable end-to-end infrastructure solutions
- Participates in test planning and execution
- Ability to secure and architect solutions for Microsoft® Windows 10 operating system as well as OSX, Linux, iOS, and Android
- Experience with the client OS, Unified Endpoint Management solution, and Identity and Access Management Solutions.
- Ability to architect Co-Management solutions with PC Lifecycle Management and Unified Endpoint Management Solutions
- Architecture experience with Cloud Identity (Azure Active Directory, ADFS, and Contextual Access) for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android
- Ability to document and troubleshoot advanced network topologies with user and application proxies, VIPS, and multiple firewalls
- Experience designing certificate distribution services such as SCEP and ADCS.
- Ability to manage and run large scale OS Deployments utilizing Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), KACE or similar scripted deployment platforms.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Preferably a BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline
- 10+ years of experience with systems analysis/programming
- Knowledge of design methodology, infrastructure operations support or engineering
- Experience with Powershell and VB scripting, operating systems or network protocols
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Agile Practices
- Emerging Technologies
- Programming Languages and Frameworks
- Programming/Software Development
- SDLC Methodologies and Practices
- System/Platform Domain Knowledge
- Strong written, verbal communications, presentation skills, leadership, problem solving and analytical skills
- Practical experience in effective time management, including the ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively
- Proven collaboration skills along with the ability to
influence without authority
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 26, 2019, 10:17:34 PM