The role of the Member Service Professional (MSP) will be to deliver superior service to Card Members visiting the American Express Centurion Lounge, located in the Philadelphia International Airport. MSPs will be the face of American Express to our customers, acting as ambassadors of the brand. Working as a cohesive team, they will have the ability to excite our customers and deliver on the brand promise.
A successful MSP within the Centurion Lounge will have a passion for delivering extraordinary service to our best Card Members, in a customer facing environment. Our MSPs are highly skilled and motivated, providing travel, concierge, and lifestyle services to American Express Card Members. Acting as a consultant, our MSPs will tailor our products and services to assist Card Members with their immediate needs and deepening their relationship with American Express.
It is our mission to become essential to our Cardmembers by providing differentiated products and services. It is our duty to make Membership come to life every day. MSPs do this by:
- Welcoming and providing access to our Cardmembers upon arrival at reception.
- Being accountable and taking ownership of the customer’s experience from beginning to end
- Employing the Customer First philosophy in meeting customers needs and expectations
- Creating innovative ways to resolve customers’ issues or concerns to win their brand loyalty; ultimately making loyal enthusiast out of the customer
- Providing travel consultation and minimal reservation assistance
- Accommodating needs of our Cardmembers, by partnering with our food and beverage lounge partners.
Lounge Hours of operation are from 5am – 9pm ET Monday – Sunday (7 days a week). Hours for this role can be from 4:45am – 9:15pm. Candidate must be able to work between these hours and days. Hours are subject to change based on business needs.
Minimum of 1 year recent experience serving premium customers
- Passion for serving customers with proactive solutions
- Airline or travel industry experience required, including reservation experience
- Exceptional communication skills, delighting the customer with every single interaction
- The ability to listen to the customer’s needs, in turn offering confident recommendations, resulting in high satisfaction from the customer with the service they received
- The ability to rely and collaborate with your colleagues is essential, as the lounge is a very active,fast paced team environment.
- Must be resourceful and capable of using the Internet effectively to research
- Have a can do attitude and curiosity
- Adapt to an ever changing environment and being resilient
- Light to moderate lifting may be required for certain job tasks
- Ability to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends and holidays is essential
American Express is an equal opportunity employer.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 9, 2020, 6:14:17 PM