There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Function Description: PA Servicing India (Voice Team) is responsible for providing excellent support to Programme Administrators/Authorised Signatories of American Express India's Corporate clients.
Purpose of the Role: The Primary Objective Would Be to Deliver Very High Standards of Customer Service by Handling Correspondence / Email / Calls from Program Administrators -Ensuring Resolution Is Provided Accurately & Promptly.
• Complete All Transactions Agreed with The Customer and Adhere to All Timelines and Deadlines Set.
• Handle All Calls, Written Customer Enquiries, Maintenance and Non-Se Disputes for Customers in A Timely and Accurate Manner.
• Ensure Smooth Functioning of Cmm By Meeting Key Performance Indicators & Achieving Laid Down Slas.
• Work with Other Operations Departments and Customer Groups to Deliver Quality Service and Support New Product Launches, Promotions Etc
• Contribute Towards Team Goals by Strictly Managing Individual Productivity Targets.
• Conduct Root Cause Analysis of Incoming Correspondence/Emails/Calls to Recommend Changes in Work Flows, Procedures, Servicing Levels, Based on Customers Demands to Meet Their Needs & Ensure Exceptional Quality Service at All Times.
• Suggest Process Improvements / Changes to Achieve & Ensure “First Contact Resolution”.
• Responsible for Ensuring Good Scores on External Customer Surveys E.G. Corporate Tbass And Gkcs.
• Should Be Self Driven and Be Able to Identify Ways to Do Things Differently That Will Continuously Improve the Business.
• Demonstrate Personal Excellence In All Tasks And Responsibilities.
Critical Factors to Success:
Ability to work proficiently in a fast-paced/matrixed organisation
Ability to own a customer's concern and provide an end to end resolution
Excellent communication skills (Verbal/Written)
Past Experience: 1-3 years in the Customer Service Industry OR
Fresher with a flair to solve customer concerns
Academic Background: Graduate (any stream)
System Savvy and A Keen Learner Of Mainframe Systems And Complex High Value Card Products.
Good PC Skills Especially MS Office Package.
Knowledge of Platforms:
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
•Set the Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
•Bring Others with You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
•Do It the Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 6, 2020, 9:10:45 PM