American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is a global leader in the Commercial Payments Solutions space, an exciting and fast-growing area dedicated to the success of businesses globally. Our Product Management team within Global Business Financing (GBF) is a critical driver of growth and operates as an agile FinTech group within the broader organization to develop solutions and digital products, including Supply Chain Solutions, Merchant Financing, Working Capital Terms, and Business Loans. We have embarked on a bold agenda to develop a new digital supply chain financing product to service our commercial clients and suppliers.
We are seeking a Manager, Product Management, Supply Chain Solutions, for an exciting opportunity to bring our newly-refreshed Large and Global Supplier Payments strategy to life, and to be part of a significant new growth area for American Express! You’ll be a dynamic individual responsible delivering our vision and translating the needs of buyers and suppliers into the next generation of supply chain financing solutions. You’ll develop our products to create value for clients, execute customer and marketplace research, and lead go-to-market and client migration efforts to commercialize our digital supply chain solution! You’ll be an ambassador for these products to our partner organizations.
- Drive the Supply Chain Solutions product suite and capability strategy from ideation to launch. This includes gathering customer insights, creating compelling business cases (including CBAs), defining new features and validating acceptance criteria, leading Go-To-Market efforts and measuring KPIs
- Conceptualize new supply chain financing and invoice-based financing solutions that create value for our Large & Global clients and their suppliers and drive growth in the B2B payments and financing space
- Execute continuous customer listening and ensure it’s embedded in our product development cycles to create best-in-class B2B solutions
- Continuously assess competitor offerings in the marketplace and develop plans to differentiate product offering
- Manage partnerships with the wider organization on initiatives that leverage our supply chain solutions
- Partner with our product development team on feature requirements, backlog prioritization & program increment sessions
- Develop and manage product launches with the Field team and clients
- Partner closely with cross-functional stakeholders, including Capabilities, Risk, Compliance, Legal, Servicing
- Manage Legal and Compliance review and approval processes for product updates
- Drive Commercialization and Go-To-Market efforts for new products and capabilities. Define and lead a post-launch support model
- Occasional travel to meet customers, partners and attend planning sessions, as necessary
- Deep understand of B2B Payments and Financing; you know the all the touch points in the Procure-to-Pay process
- Strong customer focus – demonstrated experience in customer research and creating customer value; ability to view issues from a customer lens to influence change for both buyers and suppliers
- Collaboration & Relationship Skills – strong relationship management and conflict resolution skills. Proven track record of positively collaborating with and influencing partners in a matrixed environment to achieve outcomes without direct responsibility
- You have a proven ability to define requirements that pinpoint business challenges and develop recommendations
- You have a strong drive to success and stay positive in face of challenges, spreading your enthusiasm across the team and to our partners
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment with a lot of white space
- You have a strong drive to success and stay positive in face of challenges
- Strong financial acumen and ability to create compelling presentations for leadership; strong Excel and PowerPoint skills are a must.
- Exposure to or basic understanding of Agile framework and methodology a plus
- Educational requirement: Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Engineering, Finance, or similar discipline; with Master’s degree a plus
- Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 9, 2020, 1:47:40 PM