Growing consumer lending, through winning share from our customers and the development of new innovative lending products, capabilities and partnerships, are top priorities as American Express mobilizes to capitalize on key growth opportunities. The Global Lending & Cobrand organization is evolving our portfolio and approach with the aim to transform the way we meet borrowing needs in an evolving landscape.
The Senior Manager, Product Marketing and Servicing will be responsible for defining and implementing the multi-channel strategy to scale the exponential growth of the innovative lending product, Pay It Plan It. This person will be focused on how to drive product adoption and unlock new marketing opportunities to ensure that we effectively penetrate our existing Card Member base, as well as engage prospects. In addition, this person will develop and monitor our core Pay It Plan It customer service strategy to support the expected growth, while maintaining operational excellence and exceptional customer experience. This highly visible position provides the opportunity to lead critical and cross-functional work for a high priority product, as well as to join a fun, talented team and drive significant results.
- Lead marketing workstream for critical Pay It Plan It on Premium Product expansion and Payment Flexibility evolution. Coordinate key marketing decisions and framework across relevant Blue Box product and marketing partners.
- Define positioning, messaging, segmentation, and go-to-market strategy in close partnership with Pay Over Time, Premium Product, and Consumer Marketing teams.
- Partner with Consumer Marketing, GABM and Amex Insights to identify, recommend and execute innovative ATL and BTL marketing strategies that drive product adoption and awareness for Pay It Plan It.
- Monitor marketing results and understand key drivers, using insights to inform strategy and optimized communications to improve performance across channels.
- Define a 3-5 year growth strategy for the Pay It Plan It marketing pillar including key milestones to enable a clear path forward.
- Lead the Pay It Plan It customer service strategy and workstream across lending and premium products. Partner closely with GBI, GSLN and Product Development teams to deliver on new feature launches and product enhancements.
- Lead and develop an Analyst who will support the Pay It Plan It customer service workstream.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong strategic, creative, and analytic thinker with ability to frame forward-thinking strategies rooted in data and action-oriented recommendations.
- A passion for the customer and proven experience leveraging customer insights to develop products and services.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Superior relationship management and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to engage, influence and collaborate well with business partners and senior leaders.
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced, dynamic and matrixed environment.
- Positive “roll-up your sleeves” attitude, a proactive mindset with a strong-will-to-win.
- Location: 200 Vesey St, New York, NY 10285
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 6, 2020, 12:01:00 AM