American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more.
We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
You’ll give our customers the world at their fingertips, and you’ll help them truly experience it.
Travel & Lifestyle Services Analytics team has grown significantly in the last few years. It provides significant analytical and reporting support to T&LS stakeholders in US and 22 international markets. The TLS Analytics team leads analytical endeavors that supports business strategic priorities by leveraging advanced analytics and decision science. It utilizes an array of tools and ever-evolving technology to understand CM spending behavior, Business profitability and removing disruptions to customer experience. These analytics are used for key business decisions made across the customer life cycle to accelerate profitable business growth. Incentives administration team is a very critical work stream under the TLS analytics umbrella.
Purpose of the Role:
The role of Lead Business Analyst in the incentives administration / P4P (Pay for Performance) team is responsible for managing the incentives administration for international markets with TLS presence and / or US and would be a combination of Reporting, Analytics and Consulting work streams.
The candidate will be involved in strategic decision-making to design and deliver a robust Pay For Performance Program for the TLS frontline colleagues.
S/he would support the decision making process and help the team maintain the highest standards of performance to drive business insights and drive the overall market / business performance.
• Ensuring seamless process delivery of incentives administration and handling other related activities for various TLS markets / US
• Handle multiple BAU reporting deliverables and adhoc analysis including planning and administration for incentives
• Responsible for end to end handling of incentive payouts, incentives administration and target setting for TLS markets / US
• Responsible for migration / transition of new or existing markets
• Create the P4P Budget and drive pre and post-incentive analysis – ensure strong governance between Budget & Actual Payouts
• Be the representative of the incentives team and ensure a healthy relationship with the markets and handle all communication via mails and calls with the respective markets independently
• Maintain close contact with customer / business partners or any other interface groups- Partner with the Market Leaders and Stakeholders for the effective implementation of P4P
• Understand the OSAT, RTF, Revenue and other metrics and working around them
• Execute fact based analysis that helps the markets in making decisions on target setting and administration of incentives
• Review performance of incentive program on a consultant level, market level and TLS level
• Creation of Incentives / P4P Dashboard - Ensure Compliance with SLA and other internal guidelines relating to incentives administration
• Meeting and exceeding customer requirements while ensuring effective teamwork at all times
• Driving insights from analytics and driving efficiencies by way of automation
• Working on CIMS depending on the individual market responsibilities
• Maintain highest standards of productivity and ensure 100% quality and accuracy and should have high willingness to learn
• High on integrity and personal accountability
• Be flexible and ready to work in a dynamic environment
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks
QualificationsCritical Factors to Success:
• Business Outcomes: Alignment of individual goals to the business goals and ensure colleagues feel motivated and strive for higher performance and business results
• Strategic Thinking: Ability to adopt a broad perspective and link business strategies to specific initiatives
• Analytical Thinking: Should be detail-oriented and have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience - Prior experience in Incentives Management would be preferred
• Strong background & Understanding in Business & Financial Planning & Analysis
• Excellent communication skills both written, verbal and presentation skills
• Strong executive & presentation skills
• Should be a self-starter and be solution-oriented
Graduate/Post Graduate in Management or any similar related field
• Highly Proficient in MS-Excel, MS-Power Point, VBA and SQL
• Hands On experience working on power BI tools like Tableau would be preferred
• Experience working in a Big-Data environment would be an added advantage (Hive / Hadoop) - not critical to role
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Shifts between 11 AM to 11 PM
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 14, 2020, 7:43:56 AM