- Negotiate, collect and resolve accounts using persuasive communication skills and a consultative approach to encourage future card usage.
- Utilize your negotiation and influencing abilities by offering our Small Business and Consumer customers’ solutions using products and services from the American Express Portfolio.
- Make Quality decisions on all Cases leveraging a variety of tools and strategies
- Skillfully reduce Credit Losses
- Collect on Past Due accounts while mitigating risk
- Handle high-volume of inbound/outbound calls on past due and current accounts in a dialer environment while following established credit procedures.
- Stay within acceptable performance standards and quality goals.
- A strong customer focus with the ability to have detailed and intelligent financial discussions with Card Members
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills
- Bilingual--Must be able to read and write both English and French
- Proven Analytical and decision making skill
- Able to demonstrate sensitivity and compassion in a difficult situation
- Strong Interpersonal skills with proven ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Demonstrated resiliency in a fast paced, metrics driven environment
- Extremely adaptable in a changing environment and flexible with schedules
- Able to deliver Strong Quality Monitor and Compliance performance
- A good knowledge of credit and collections
- Must be flexible with schedules and adaptable to constant change
Our current hour of operations are M-F 8am to 9pm and Sat 9am-5pm with some Statutory Holidays
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 20, 2020, 6:32:37 AM