This role will report to Director of Customer Line modeling, Decision Science with main responsibilities including:
- Development, Implementation and Monitoring of the next generation of Customer Line Assignment / Line Increase models using Machine Learning algorithms
- Communicate modeling algorithms and results to the Senior Leadership of the company
- Partner with multiple stakeholders across Strategy, Technology and Model Governance
- R&D on new Machine Learning techniques and their applications in line assignment / line increase models
- Advanced degree (PhD) in quantitative field related to machine learning, such as Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Machine Learning, Pattern Recognition, or Operation Research, is required.
- Hands-on experience in machine learning algorithm development or application.
- Experience in large data processing and handling, deep understanding in data science is a plus.
- Familiarity with big data platform and its applications, such as Hadoop, Pig, Hive, and Spark.
- Strong familiarity with programming languages – Python, SAS, SQL
- Strong communication skills, able to explain complex algorithm and results to business partners in simple terms.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, cross-functional environment, with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently yet being a team player
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 3, 2020, 1:49:12 PM