American Express Global Commercial Services is the leading payment card issuer for corporations and small businesses with products and services to help them run and grow their business.
The Global Field Enablement team is responsible for partnering across the entire GCS business – including sales and client management leadership, Marketing, Product Development & Operations to accelerate the growth of the GCS business by enabling a best in class B2B customer-facing organization.
The Global Field Enablement team serves as the Center of Excellence for a 4,000+ person field organization, delivering high impact global strategies, content, competencies, and connections that accelerate field productivity and enable the Field Experience of the Future.
Manager, Global Field Leadership will:
- Will support Director to build and establish a leadership development roadmap for all 400+ frontline people leaders globally
- Help to design a standardized high impact global sales leadership program aligned to the new American Express Sales Framework for new and tenured leaders globally
- Deliver global sales leadership training and strategies in partnership with our in-market enablement teams
- Partner on sales leadership enablement activities globally, including competency assessment model, pipeline routines, and coaching
- Help to increase sales leadership performance by leveraging AI and digital tools that drive faster adoption and greater efficiency out of new market strategies
- Communicate often and effectively with senior leaders within the organization
- Commercial Sales Experience: proven expertise in B2B/Commercial selling with a deep knowledge of commercial customers and their business needs
- Excellent Strategic Thinker: Proven ability to link project strategies to business objectives and drive desired business outcomes by setting a vision, goals and objectives that motivate and inspire the organization to deliver, backed by a personal accountability and commitment to success.
- Strong Relationship Management Skills: Proven ability to effectively collaborate, partner and consult with global senior leaders, business partners and colleagues in teams including Risk Management, Operations, Product Management, Marketing, Field champions and subject matter experts to bring together competing agendas and ultimately drive business results.
- Compelling Communication Skills: Possesses strong executive presence, engaging style in front of large audiences, strong written and oral communication skills with credible influence and impact at various levels. Strong writing/editing and verbal communication skills. Strong detail orientation skills.
- Innovator: Capacity to become a change agent – not afraid to challenge the status quo. Experience driving field or customer engagement with new products, tools and/or processes.
- Cross-Functional Team Leader & Team Player: Demonstrated ability to lead and partner with cross-functional, virtual teams and operate autonomously, making complex decisions in situations of ambiguity and time pressure.
- Results Driver: Track record of successfully managing multiple global projects at once successfully. Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, excel in a complex fast paced, team-oriented environment with rapidly evolving business demands.
- Strong work ethic with an intense will-to-win and demonstrated personal excellence.
- Experience in a client-facing B2B organization
- MBA or relevant field enablement experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 24, 2020, 4:43:45 PM