Best in class value is generated by best in class solutions. Capabilities enable American Express to create differentiated experiences for our internal and external customers. As a member of the Global Card Issuance Capabilities Team, the successful candidate will join our fast-paced, high performing team responsible for transforming Global Card Issuance.
The Project Analyst will also have a direct connection with Front Line teams and Product user communities to ensure an understanding of Product needs and wants and will partner with wider Business enablement teams on communication and adoption of changes within Issuance.
As a key member in the strategic vision and support of the platform, you can expect to:
• Work with
key stakeholders across business to assist in creation of product roadmap,
customer journey and Vision.
• Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members.
• Ability to effectively manage projects, develop project plans, track project status and ensure timely completion of projects.
• Develop Spreadsheets, Power Point Presentations and Process Maps to document needs.
• Build and maintain relationship with all key stakeholders within and outside the program to ensure smooth delivery of results.
• Coordination of internal and external resources to maximize project and program success.
• Ability to quickly grasp complex concepts and use them to Manage projects and to effectively communicate with Key stakeholders.
analytical and problem-solving skills
• High level of flexibility with the ability to absorb new information and adapt to change quickly
• Excellent written and Verbal communication Skills
• Ability to work independently and interact effectively with at all organizational levels
• Ability to handle multiple assignments and tasks independently/with minimal supervision
• Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent Work Experience
• Experience with CA Agile (Rally), JIRA, Microsoft Power Point. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Visio
• Familiarity with Scaled Agile methodology preferred
• Motivated self-starter and keen learner.
*Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 13, 2020, 2:32:43 PM