The Enterprise Digital Member Experiences team is responsible for deepening Card Member engagement through our digital experiences, with a primary focus on Membership mobile app, web, commerce and push channels. The team’s mission is to dramatically increase digital engagement and customer satisfaction through a combination of superior user experience and compelling features and functionality. As part of the Enterprise Digital and Analytics (EDA) team we have a collective focus on growing revenue from our existing Member base. We have a global and Enterprise wide remit, working closely with US and International marketing teams to deploy mobile, web, commerce and push experiences to meet the growing needs of our Members globally and across all lines of business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team as an Executive Assistant to the VP of EDME Portfolio Management, providing administrative support to the leader of the organization. We’re looking for a proactive, organized and structured colleague who will play a key role in managing the Vice President’s office and an active role in developing our team culture and employee engagement.
• Proactively manage high volume of diary appointments in multiple time zones, always accommodating to last minute changes and urgent business needs.
• Add key deadlines and reminders in calendars and ensured the information contained therein was accurate and up to date.
• Preparation for meetings as necessary, including scheduling of conference rooms, coordinating food, logistics, etc.
• Coordinate travel including air and hotel bookings, liaising with other Amex offices for internal meetings and managing last minute changes as required.
• Provide detailed itineraries of trips, including hotel arrangements, transfers, meetings scheduled, contact details, addresses etc
• Prepare and submit VP’s expense reports on a timely basis including those on maternity/sick leave; track team expenditure alongside Manager Assistant
• Processing of Ariba Buyer orders and all other invoices
• Perform monthly activities to include, but not limited to, consolidating organization charts and distribution lists, performing cost centre and CPC reconciliations, track team expenditure, sending communications on behalf of VP
• Technical support – report and liaise with IT helpdesk for any technical support required.
• Support Purchasing card reconciliation for US and UK.
• Supporting special ad hoc projects as assigned, including participation and organization of team-wide events workstreams to promote a greater sense of team engagement through fun and creative team events/experiences
• Experience in an executive assistant capacity to senior leadership in a fast-paced environment for large global companies. Prior experience at American Express a plus.
• Anticipates and coordinates executive's point-to-point travel needs, as well as team travel needs when appropriate
• Strong sense of integrity with ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
• Manages a complex calendar with an understanding of business priorities to offer alternatives and make trade-offs
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational and training workshops
• Adapts working style to best support the changing needs of executives
• Proven team player with the ability to work seamlessly across band levels and functions
• Positive attitude, solution-oriented demeanor, and reliable
• Strong MS Office experience in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook.
• Knowledge of Concur for travel and expenses and Ariba for office supplies and computer peripherals. myHR knowledge a plus
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 8, 2020, 6:05:50 AM