Human Resource Reporting Analyst
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people. Come join us and realize your potential.
In Colleague Talent & Development group, we focus driving greater efficiencies in our processes and delivering insights to business leaders to enhance their decision making. The HR Reporting Analyst role will be part of the Colleague Talent & Development, responsible for the development and advancement of reporting and analytics across different geographies, as well as support on managing activities within our risk framework. The role requires a good understanding of reporting tools, particularly OBI, as well as strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to build and sustain trust while leveraging partnerships at all levels
• Understanding our internal stakeholders’ needs and delivering value by creating right the solutions for them
• Processing requests received through the Adhoc Tool and building custom reports where required
• Responsible for preparing weekly/Fortnightly dashboard
• Conducting quarterly audits on the system reports and escalate to higher level to fix the issue
• Working in a team environment and providing support to other team members
• 2 – 4 years of experience with BI Tools
• Proficient with Excel & Power point, hand on experience on Tableau reporting is preferred
• Should be able to manage large data points and identify the call outs / opportunity area and share recommendations
• Prior experience in HR Reporting or Talent Acquisition is a must
• Ability to handle competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Flexible to work in shifts as the role shall support different geographies.
Working hours :- Rotational shift
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 6, 2020, 6:45:42 AM