American Express is a leading global payments, network, and travel company, backed by one of the world's most recognized brands. American Express is unique in the payments industry as an issuer of cards as well as a worldwide network that processes millions of merchant transactions daily. We offer the broadest array of charge, credit, prepaid and co brand cards for consumers, small businesses, midsize companies and large corporations.
The US SME Digital/ Performance Marketing team within the Global Commercial Services organization is focused on creating a seamless digital experience for small to mid-sized businesses in order to drive acquisition, customer satisfaction and engagement.
We are looking for an energized, data-driven performance marketer to join the US SME Digital, Small & Middle Market Direct Mail Programming team. This person will have a critical role that executing the Prospect B2B Direct Mail program for Global Commercial Services.
- Reestablish Direct Mail as a performance marketing acquisition channel for Global Commercial Services driving the objectives of US SME (profitable small business account acquisition) and fueling attractive prospect pools/ demand for US Digital SME channels (e.g., the Commercial site)
- Partner with cross functional teams including Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Risk, Finance, Operations, Technologies, Legal, and Compliance to plan and execute Direct Mail marketing campaigns
- Execute a comprehensive program strategy that delivers against both bottom funnel and mid funnel prospect objectives
- Lead a Senior Analyst who is responsible for ensuring flawless execution of all campaigns
- Deliver the DM Program plan; continually revise and update as necessary throughout the year
- Drive Results: proactively advance our prospect acquisition strategy across Direct Mail channels.
- Multi-Channel marketing and performance marketing experience, including direct mail and digital
- Strong analytical background, including direct experience with marketing analytics and digital performance marketing
- Exceptional communication skills (written and oral) and time management abilities
- Ability to “think on your feet” and develop creative yet practical solutions to anticipated and unanticipated problems
- A strong people leader who can set a vision, lead and motivate a direct report
- Knowledge of B2B payments and experience managing and working with clients/partners in t
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
his space a plus.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 7, 2020, 7:48:01 PM