Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t live life without it.
Financials Specialist will handle customer information and attach documents to cases using multiple systems .Successful candidates should be passionate about helping to support OPEN and Consumer customers as well as be able to accurately review, attach and documented accurately to minimize customer impact. Mitigate risk and meet compliance deadlines. Clerks should skilled in being able to balance qualify and production goals and motivated to succeed in a department driven by both short and long term impacts to the business. They will work to complete their day to day production numbers in a faced past and quality driven environment.
- Commercial underwriting for all the OPEN , Appeals, High line clients by analyzing their financial statements, Bank Statements, Pay Stubs,4506-T forms etc.
- Effectively handle customer information and attach documents to cases using multiple systems.
- Successful candidates should be passionate about helping to support OPEN and Consumer customers as well as be able to accurately review, attach and documented accurately to minimize customer impact.
- Mitigate risk and meet compliance deadlines.
- Demonstrate high level of accuracy in identifying usable Business financials like Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Taxes.
- Should be able to communicate effectively via email with different stake holders on a daily basis.
- Should be accountable to produce High Quality work and should be able to meet deadlines.
- Shift - 8.30am-5pm
Critical Factors to Success:
- Prefer -Commerce Graduate .
- Ability to understand Business and personal financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Taxes and 4506 – T forms).
- Ability to review, locate and analyze small business companies via different modes.
- Good Planning & Organizational skills
- Multi-Tasking capabilities is a pre requisite.
- Strong relationship and collaborative/communication skills
- Relationship building skills with key business linkages.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Should be able to work under minimum supervision.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 13, 2020, 9:07:00 PM