In Travel & Lifestyle Services (TLS) we don’t just help our customers see the world, we help them truly experience it. We make membership come to life, every day and our mission is to become essential to our customers by providing differentiated products and services to help them achieve their aspirations.
The role of the Analyst, Workforce Management is to manage and coordinate delivery of consistent Service Level performance for Canada Travel and Lifestyle Servicing. This position is also responsible for providing planning and support of the Operational Performance within Canada Operations in partnership with central Global Teams and will identify/maximize opportunities to enhance operational efficiencies.
This person will identify and work closely with the various internal stakeholders to develop solutions to improve processes, minimize risk and maximize internal capabilities.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Lead a team of WFM analysts in supporting daily Service Level performance
• To proactively drive intra-day Service Level performance by providing clear analysis and recommendations to Operational Leader’s
• Accountability for daily Service Level performance across multiple workgroups
• To liaise with and manage the relationship with the Central Global Teams to:
• Measure and track short-term forecasting accuracy influencing changes to improve future forecasts and plans
• Provide input into the capacity planning process by ensuring that key information around FTE is accurately maintained and communicated
• Feedback local market trends and issues to influence the success of forecasts and plans
• Liaise with business partners to gather information and data relevant to future volume impacts
• Collate and analyze absenteeism, holiday, off-line activities etc, to provide accurate shrinkage input into the employee scheduling process.
• Identify best possible times to conduct essential off-line time such as training, 1 to1’s and Holidays to effectively limit the impact to the Customer whilst ensuring that employee development needs are met
Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience
3+ years working in a Workforce management role
1-3 years of experience in Real Time Management/Scheduling/managing resources
Previous People Leader Experience
Knowledge of workforce management tools and practices (i.e. eWFM/IEX/Avaya CMS)
Excellent Communication skills combined with interpersonal and negotiation skills
Must be flexible with shift to accommodate business needs outside normal department operating hours (if necessary)
Analytical skills (ability to process data efficiently and accurately)
Strong technical skills – MS Excel/Access
Creative Problem solving skills
Ability to Multi task
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 9, 2020, 9:48:32 PM