American Express is aggressively digitizing its prospect marketing capabilities. As part of this effort, the Enterprise Digital & Analytics organization (EDA) has exciting opportunities available. Within EDA, the Enterprise Digital Demand Generation team is building a singular, proprietary platform to power the acquisition of new Card Members for Company. This position will focus on using Marketing capabilities and products to drive efficient marketing.
What do you do
Build and use marketing platforms to analyze digital data, create marketing audience, connect to distribution channels and measure the impact
• Plan, Design and execute campaigns for various marketing partners
• Analyze data sets to develop meaningful insights for building next-level requirements for the capability evolution
• Leverage the data available internally to solve and drive solutions to complex business problems with minimal direction/clarity
• Develop and own the visualization product and feature set that will provide clear information and updates to the product owner, data science, data analytics, and marketing
• The ideal candidate should demonstrate creativity, curiosity and passion for building capabilities and/or product development that will combine analytics with the right technology to create world-class digital acquisition solutions
• Experience and understanding of the big data ecosystem and the visualization tools within, is preferred
• Creativity to go beyond current tools to deliver the best solution to the problem, ability and comfort with working independently and making key decisions on projects
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Prior experience in working with technology teams (both within & outside Amex) preferred (1-3 yrs), a good working knowledge of digital data and knowledge of the digital ecosystem is a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 15, 2020, 7:11:44 PM