There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Support/initiatives in enhancing/meeting shareholder metrics
- Strengthen the team by providing effective leadership; performance management, timely coaching & feedback and helping them acquire new talent, knowledge & skills.
- Responsible for goal setting, performance reviews and development plan for all direct reports.
- Monitor New Hire performance through toll gate reviews
- Lead and maintain employee satisfaction and morale by using reward/recognition tools available.
- Manage attrition for the team as well as new hires
- Responsible for day to day functioning/administrative work for new hires and direct reports
- Responsible for delivery of customer/shareholder/employee dashboard metrics as per goals consistently and effectively
- Function as a leadership tool to help employees maximize their performance
- Decision making ability in critical day to day functioning of processes
- Meet regularly with employees to plan their development and evaluate the progress made
- Initiate process improvements by identifying service delivery gaps and offering solutions for the same
- Demonstrate superior global thinking and strong process/quality improvement mindset.
- Excellent Communication And Presentation Skills
- Good working interpersonal, negotiation and people leadership skills.
- Proven Performance In Driving Self/Others
- Demonstrated Mentoring And Coaching Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills And Ability To Interact At All Levels
- Knowledge of American Express policies & procedures
- Excellent organizational skills & execution quotient
- Ability To Work Flexible Schedules And Shifts (24*7 shift)
- Minimum 12 months tenure as people leader
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 8, 2020, 2:58:39 PM