•responsible for providing exceptional travel and value added services to American Express Premium Card members, ensuring Card members’ needs are met and attend to with the highest level of professionalism
•To assist Premium Card members in fulfilling their travel requirements and requests with suitable travel itineraries and associated travel information.
•The incumbent will also provide travel advice such as visa requirements, health checks and other travel related information together with complete, accurate and professionally presented travel documentation.
•Meet and exceed travel sales and revenue targets and department’s call servicing levels while providing exceptional customer service.
•Work closely with the outsourced suppliers or Amex establishment to ensure complete and accurate processing of travel documents, as well as following the processes and procedures in place. This include billing the correct amount to the correct account, claiming of correct commission / documentation fees, accurate quotation / issuance of Airline Privilege deals and managing daily Abacus queues.
•Build professional relationships and rapport with our Premium Card members in order to deliver personalized customer experience
•Handling enquiries from customers expecting a variety of Concierge and Lifestyle services such as fine dining recommendations, theatre & concert tickets, sporting events, personal shopping, and other exclusive offerings.
•An excellent knowledge of luxury brands and experiences coupled with a desire to keep up-to-date on the latest developments within the concierge industry will be essential.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Travel Industry Experience (Minimum 2 years with excellent knowledge of fares, ticketing and reservations)
- Willing to work at night shifts.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Excellent destination information with a passion for leisure travel product knowledge. In particular knowledge of up-market hotels and tour suppliers within the premium brand segment.
- Excellent customer experience mindset with strong customer service, interaction and interpersonal skills and a passion to exceed customer expectations.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to be proactive while making recommendations to Card members.
- Ability to work independently while contributing to a strong teamwork environment.
- A pleasing personality with the ability to instill confidence in customers and colleagues.
- Working knowledge of standard Microsoft office platforms, such as Microsoft Excel, Word.
- Knowledge of travel GDS systems preferred.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 11, 2020, 6:17:18 AM