The Enterprise Digital Member Experiences team is responsible for deepening Card Member engagement through our digital experiences, with a primary focus on Membership mobile app, web, commerce and push channels. The team’s mission is to dramatically increase digital engagement and customer satisfaction through a combination of superior user experience and compelling features and functionality. The team's primary remit is to define and deliver digital experiences and best-in-class innovation.
As part of the Enterprise Digital and Analytics (ED&A) team we have a collective focus on growing revenue from our existing Member base. We have a global and Enterprise wide remit, working closely with global enterprise teams to deploy mobile, web, commerce and push experiences to meet the growing needs of our Members globally and across all lines of business.
The MYCA (Manage Your Customer Account) Web team within EDME is responsible for online account management for American Express customers across consumer, commercial, and small business products. The experiences managed within MYCA Web are some of the most trafficked digital customer journeys at American Express.
We're looking for an experienced and dynamic digital Product Manager to join the MYCA Account Services team. The Product Manager will drive global development for digital experiences with millions of daily views- focusing on account servicing, a domain that covers profile, preferences, and card management. This role will drive the roadmap, feature definition, and delivery of products that enable customers to discover and find online servicing features and manage their personal profile. This Product Manager will partner with other teams such as Mobile, Push, Servicing, and Operations to ensure a seamless end-to-end experience for customers as they digitally manage their account.
With an outcome-first approach our core goals include driving customer satisfaction, engagement, digital adoption, and revenue contribution. This person will partner closely with a team of product managers, engineers, designers, analytics and effectively engage multiple stakeholders across the organization.
Our product managers/owners are often at the center of it all, connecting the dots, driving the core vision and the day-to-day. If that fits your career vision, we'd love to hear from you.
- Define your product vision and your roadmap by working with customers, key stakeholders, and partners
- Translate product roadmap into well-defined product requirements/user stories and acceptance test criteria
- Work closely with technology teams to develop, test and deliver features and services
- Embody design-thinking in your practice, including empathy and journey mapping, and UX research
- Leverage data and analytics (qualitative + quantitative) to drive informed decisions, experimentation and product strategy.
- Understand and apply new trends and competitive best practices into product roadmap and requirements.
- Support development of appropriate tracking and reporting to determine product performance.
- Manage one Analyst, Product Development who runs a sub-portfolio of products and global enablement of Account Servicing features
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management/Develpment
- Proven track record with consumer-facing products and delivering a product vision and roadmap
- Experience with agile product development methodologies and tools (JIRA, Rally, LPM, etc.)
- A solid understanding of application architecture (e.g. web, native app, PWA, etc)
- Knowledge of reporting/analytical applications, i.e. Adobe
- Impeccable communication skills, both on and offline
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 14, 2020, 6:59:46 AM